Turn your corporate or group event into a team builder with our state-of-the-art scoring system options. We can also create a custom teambuilding event for your group with many different teambuilding activities to choose from.
- No-Tap: Choose 7, 8 or 9 pin mode. Knock down that number of pins on the 1st ball to receive a strike for that frame.
- 3-6-9: Automatically turns the 3rd, 6th and 9th frames into strikes.
- Low Game: A game of skill whereby the system scores in reverse and the winner is determined by the player with the lowest score. Knock down the 7 and 10 pins only in every frame for a perfect game. The reverse means that a gutter ball will be converted into a strike/spare.
- Best Ball: The system automatically carries down the best ball of each frame of a series to produce the best game. A great game for fun style tournaments where the best ball from each player is compared to produce the best team game.
- Best Frame: Based on the same rules as best ball where the system automatically creates a “team” game based on the best frames bowled by that team.
- Odds & Evens: Based on No-Tap rules with a difference. If you roll an even value, your score will be converted into a strike/spare. If you roll and odd value the score remains as it is.