Cupid Doubles Shuffle
In League Qualifying Tournaments
Youth King and Queen
In our attempt to create more fun and excitement for our youth bowlers, Clover Lanes is starting a King and Queen program. Each week our youth will have a chance to use their league scores in an attempt to become the high qualifier and then bowl against the reigning King or Queen in an attempt to dethrone them.
- We will have 2 divisions (boys and girls) on both Friday and Saturday.
- Individuals need to be signed up and paid prior to the 3rd frame of the 1st game.
- There will be a $2.00 entry fee each week. All fees will go towards scholarships.
- Scores will be series plus handicap.
- Handicap will be 90% of 220.
- The 1st week the top 2 qualifiers in their division will meet after bowling to bowl a 2 game head to head roll off to determine the King and Queen for the week.
- After the 1st week the high qualifier in each division will meet the reigning King or Queen for that week to attempt to dethrone them.
- Individuals must be present to defend their crown
- If individuals are not here to bowl in league competition, they are unable to defend crown, and we will use week #1 qualifying rule.
Remember, any week can be your chance to dethrone the reigning King or Queen, so don’t miss your opportunity enter and win.
Junior Super Sweeper