Balance yourself on Release: Balance is one of the essential skills for excellent bowling. Being balanced at the line is the key to power and control in your release.
Turn your corporate or group event into a team builder with our state-of-the-art scoring system options. We can also create a custom teambuilding event for your group with many different teambuilding activities to choose from.
- No-Tap: Choose 7, 8 or 9 pin mode. Knock down that number of pins on the 1st ball to receive a strike for that frame.
- 3-6-9: Automatically turns the 3rd, 6th and 9th frames into strikes.
- Low Game: A game of skill whereby the system scores in reverse and the winner is determined by the player with the lowest score. Knock down the 7 and 10 pins only in every frame for a perfect game. The reverse means that a gutter ball will be converted into a strike/spare.
- Best Ball: The system automatically carries down the best ball of each frame of a series to produce the best game. A great game for fun style tournaments where the best ball from each player is compared to produce the best team game.
- Best Frame: Based on the same rules as best ball where the system automatically creates a “team” game based on the best frames bowled by that team.
- Odds & Evens: Based on No-Tap rules with a difference. If you roll an even value, your score will be converted into a strike/spare. If you roll and odd value the score remains as it is.